Pulse Dance Studios is the owner of this website, and they also manage and maintain it. Those who visit our website or make an electronic connection with us may be assured that we will always preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they share with us.
There are a few different categories of information that we could gather about you.
The following are some examples of how personally identifiable information about website users could be collected, stored, and used:
We are only privy to the information that you voluntarily provide to us. One of the ways in which you may provide us with personal information is by completing online forms that are located on our website. This includes any information that you provide into a contact or enquiry form when using an online service. When you provide us with information, it’s possible that we’ll include your full name, email address, and phone number.
- Because you use our website, we are able to gather information about you as a result of your usage. During each of your visits to our website, we may collect the information listed in the following table:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address; the type of browser and operating system you use; the platform you use; information about your visit to our website, including the pages you visit, the amount of time you spend on the website (including the date and time); page response times; length of visit; what you click; documents downloaded; download errors; and additional technical information about your computer’s operating system.
Cookies are very little text files that are stored on your computer by our website so that we can tell you apart from other people who visit our site. With the information you supply, we will be able to improve our website and make visiting it a more enjoyable experience for you.
What we can do with the information that we have collected
The following is a list of examples illustrating how we make use of the data:
We are only privy to the information that you voluntarily provide to us. We are going to make use of the information that follows:
- ln order to fulfil your requests for information and services; information about you that we obtain in an automated fashion. We are going to make use of the information that follows:
- For the purposes of troubleshooting and statistics in order to maintain and improve the functionality of our website; for the purposes of security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our website secure; for the purposes of optimizing the presentation of information for both you and your machine.
- This information is gathered without revealing anyone’s identity and is in no way connected to any of your personal details. Google Analytics is keeping an eye on this information.
Your Confidential Information Will Be Shared With Others.
Either an email containing your information will be sent to us, or it will be saved on a secure server so that it may be retrieved at a later time. This website is kept up to date and managed by a reliable website and hosting company that is independent of the company.
We will not share, sell, or lease any of your personally identifiable information to third parties or organizations that are not affiliated with our family.
We will make every effort to protect your privacy by not disclosing any of your personal information to local, regional, or national organizations or authorities, unless such disclosure is mandated by an applicable law or other rule.
However, the transmission of data through the internet is not entirely risk-free. We are unable to guarantee the security of any information you communicate to our website, despite the fact that we make every effort to do so; doing so is at your own risk. We shall adopt a range of processes and safety precautions in order to prevent unauthorized access to the information that you have provided, in order to protect its confidentiality.
Links originating from third-party, independent sources.
There is a possibility that our website will at some point include links to and from the websites of third parties. Please keep in mind that each of these websites has its own privacy rules, and that we cannot be held responsible for how you choose to use the websites. Before providing any personally identifying information, you are kindly requested to review the websites’ privacy policies.
How you may use your personal information, as well as the ways in which you cannot use it
You have what’s called a “Subject Access Right,” which gives you the ability to verify that the legality of the processing of your personal data. Access to personally identifiable information is authorized in accordance with the many laws and regulations concerning privacy that are currently in effect. In order to gain access to the records kept by Pulse Dance Studios, a formal request must be completed. Your right to view the personal information we have on file for you will be honoured in full compliance with the law. It is possible that more information may need to be gathered from you in order to correctly identify your personal data. You have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are dissatisfied with the way in which we have treated your personal data (ICO).
Our statement about privacy has been updated.
This page will be updated if there are modifications made to our privacy rules, and you will be notified of the changes by email. Please ensure that you check this page on a frequent basis for any updates or changes.